Install the CMA
The CMA is attached to the center rear of the server.
Note - The CMA installation might block some of the power outlets in the cabinet,
making them unavailable.
- Install the L brackets at the rear . The brackets are marked “Left”
and “Right” as viewed from the back of the server.
Repeat for left and right sides:
- Identify the “left” and “right” side brackets.
- Remove the two middle screws from the rackmount adaptor.
- Place the bracket over the center two mounting holes.
- Secure each mounting bracket with two No. 2 Phillips screws.
- Slide the left and right swivel clips into the left and right L brackets.
- Secure the CMA with the two captive screws.