Install the DVD Drive
- Push the replacement DVD drive into the chassis until the release tab on the
rear of the drive engages the chassis with an audible click (see Removing the DVD Drive
- Reconnect the DVD drive cable .
- Return the server to operation.
- Install the top cover.
See Install the Top Cover.
- Close the fan door.
- Return the server to the normal rack position.
See Return the Server to the Normal Rack Position.
- Reconnect the power cord to the server power supply and the data cables.
See Reconnect Data Cables and Power Cords.
- Power on the server.
See Power On the Server.
Verify that the Power/OK indicator is steady on.