Remove the Internal HBA Card
- Remove the PCIe riser from slot 3.
For instructions, see Remove a PCIe Riser From PCIe Slots 3 and 4.
- Remove the internal HBA card from the riser.
- Hold the riser in one hand and use your other hand to carefully
remove the card from slot 4 of the riser.
- Disconnect the rear bracket attached to the PCIe card from the rear of
the PCIe riser.
- Place the PCIe card on an antistatic mat.
Caution - Whenever you remove a PCIe card, you should replace it with another PCIe
card or a filler panel. Installing filler panels in vacant PCIe slots helps
reduce the level of electromagnetic interference (EMI) emitted by the server.