Remove an Internal USB Flash Drive
The server can be equipped with up to two internal USB flash drives.
- Prepare the server for service.
- Power off the server and disconnect the power cords from the power supplies.
See Powering Down the Server
- Extend the server to the maintenance position.
See Extend the Server to the Maintenance Position.
- Attach an antistatic wrist strap.
See Take Antistatic Measures.
- Remove the top cover.
See Remove the Server Top Cover.
- To access the USB flash drives, remove the cover .
Figure 58 Removing an Internal USB Flash Drive
- To remove a USB flash drive, grasp it and pull it out of
the internal USB port .