Install an Internal USB Flash Drive
- Unpack the replacement USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the internal USB port (see Removing an Internal USB Flash Drive .
- Install the USB flash drive cover .
- Return the server to operation.
- Install the top cover.
See Install the Top Cover.
- Close the fan door.
- Return the server to the normal rack position.
See Return the Server to the Normal Rack Position.
- Reconnect the power cord to the server power supply and the data cables.
See Reconnect Data Cables and Power Cords.
- Power on the server.
See Power On the Server.
Verify that the Power/OK indicator is steady on.
- If you have replaced the Oracle System Assistant USB flash drive, you can
restore the Oracle System Assistant image onto the new USB device. For instructions,
refer to the Administration, Restore Oracle System Assistant.