If the role requires two-factor authentication, enter the following settings:
Select the type of authentication required in the Two-Factor Authentication Required field.
In the Duration of Trusted Device field, select the length of time before a device a user has marked as trusted will be subject to a two-factor authentication request.
For more information about two-factor authentication, see Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Customizing or Creating NetSuite Roles
- Customizing and Creating Roles
- Assigning Core Administration Permissions
- Administrator – No HR/Employee Access SuiteApp
- Restricting Role Access to Accounting Books
- Restricting Role Access to Subsidiaries (OneWorld Only)
- Setting Employee Restrictions
- Setting Department, Class, and Location Restrictions
- Setting a Role as Issue Role for Issue Management
- Setting a Role as Web Services Only Role
- Setting a Role as Single Sign-On Only Role
- Restricting a Role by Device ID
- Restricting a Role by IP Address
- Setting Permissions
- Setting Default and Restricted Forms
- Setting Search Defaults for a Role
- Setting Preferences for the Role
- Translating Custom Role Names
- Selecting a Dashboard for a Role