The Administrator – No HR/Employee Access SuiteApp provides access to the Administrator – No HR/Employee Access role. This role includes all of the permissions that come with the standard Administrator role, except for any permissions associated with employee information. For example, the Administrator – No HR/Employee Access role does not include the Time-Off Administration, Payroll Items, and Employee Record permissions. You can use the Administrator – No HR/Employee Access SuiteApp as an alternative to customizing a standard role and as the starting point for creating a Core Administration Permissions admin role.
You do not need to install the Administrator – No HR/Employee Access SuiteApp to assign the Core Administration Permissions to a role.
From June 2019 onward, SuitePeople HR and U.S. Payroll include an Administrator – No HR/Employee Access role that allows administrative functionality while controlling access to sensitive employee data. Please see your SuiteSuccess SuitePeople Leading Practices for more information, and review the role in your environment.
You can search for the Administrator – No HR/Employee Access SuiteApp using the following information:
Bundle name: Administrator – No HR/Employee Access
Bundle ID: 256715
For more information about installing SuiteApps, see Installing a Bundle.
After you install the Administrator – No HR/Employee Access SuiteApp, you can customize the role on the Manage Roles page. You can assign the role to employees on the Employees page.
- Customizing or Creating NetSuite Roles
- Customizing and Creating Roles
- Assigning Core Administration Permissions
- Restricting Role Access to Accounting Books
- Restricting Role Access to Subsidiaries (OneWorld Only)
- Setting Employee Restrictions
- Setting Department, Class, and Location Restrictions
- Setting a Role as Issue Role for Issue Management
- Setting a Role as Web Services Only Role
- Setting a Role as Single Sign-On Only Role
- Restricting a Role by Device ID
- Restricting a Role by IP Address
- Setting Two-Factor Authentication Requirements
- Setting Permissions
- Setting Default and Restricted Forms
- Setting Search Defaults for a Role
- Setting Preferences for the Role
- Translating Custom Role Names
- Selecting a Dashboard for a Role