If you use the IP Address Rules feature, check the Restrict this role by IP Address box to allow access to this role only from the IP addresses listed at Setup > Company > Company Information.
For more information, see Enabling and Creating IP Address Rules.
Oracle NetSuite does not support traffic that is routed through a split-tunnel Virtual Private Network (VPN) to control user access to NetSuite. For more information, see VPN Configuration for User Access to NetSuite.
- Customizing or Creating NetSuite Roles
- Customizing and Creating Roles
- Assigning Core Administration Permissions
- Administrator – No HR/Employee Access SuiteApp
- Restricting Role Access to Accounting Books
- Restricting Role Access to Subsidiaries (OneWorld Only)
- Setting Employee Restrictions
- Setting Department, Class, and Location Restrictions
- Setting a Role as Issue Role for Issue Management
- Setting a Role as Web Services Only Role
- Setting a Role as Single Sign-On Only Role
- Restricting a Role by Device ID
- Setting Two-Factor Authentication Requirements
- Setting Permissions
- Setting Default and Restricted Forms
- Setting Search Defaults for a Role
- Setting Preferences for the Role
- Translating Custom Role Names
- Selecting a Dashboard for a Role