Repack a CMU for Shipping
- Place the end cap on the rear of the CMU (panel 1).
Note that one end of the cap has holes for guide pins.
- Wrap the CMU in an antistatic bag or antistatic sheet (panel 2).
- Place the corrugated end cover on the rear of the CMU (panel 3).
The cover is keyed to install in only one direction.
- Place the corrugated front cover on the CMU so that the green extraction
levers fit into slots in the cover.
- Place the CMU in the shipping box (panel 1), and install three plastic
foam bars on top of the CMU (panel 2).
- Cover the box (panel 1), and seal it with plastic strapping or sealing
tape (panel 2).
- Return the CMU to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.