Install a Hard Drive Cage
If the hard drive cage is in a SPARC M5-32 or early SPARC
M6-32 server, see EMS and Hard Drive Cage Compatibility . Be certain that you have the correct replacement.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Push the cage into the slot so that it seats on the IOU
- Lock the captive T25 Torx screw.
Tighten the screw to 7 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Install the hard drives (in the same order as before).
- Restart the PDomain.
-> start /Servers/PDomains/PDomain_y/HOST
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.