Remove the Rear LED Panel
- Power down the server and turn off all AC.
See Prepare to Power Off the Server
Caution - Danger of electrocution: AC circuits in the server share current. Remove all sources of AC
current from the server.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Use a Torx T10 screwdriver to remove two mounting screws from the ends
of the rear LED panel.
- Pull the rear LED panel out of its slot and disconnect the interface
- Install the new rear LED panel.
See Install the Rear LED Panel.