Remove a PSDB
- Use one of these Oracle ILOM commands to display faulty components:
-> show faulty
-> show /System/Open_Problems
See View Log Files (Oracle ILOM) for examples.
- Physically locate the faulty PSDB.
- Power down the server.
See Removing Power From the Server.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Remove the PSDB:
- Use a T20 Torx screwdriver to loosen the captive screws (1) on the
- Open the extraction levers fully.
- Pull the PSDB out of the slot.
A PSDB weighs 7 lbs (3.2 kg).
- Install the replacement PSDB.
See Install a PSDB.