If your organization uses basic printing, you can configure varying check templates for each subsidiary.
To specify check layout by subsidiary in basic printing:
Go to Setup > Company > Classifications > Subsidiaries.
Click Edit beside the subsidiary you want to edit.
Click the Preferences subtab.
In the Default Check Type field, to use the standard check type, select Standard. To use the voucher type, select Voucher. For more information, see Setting Check Printing Preferences.
In the Check Default Chart Type field, select the template to use when printing checks from this subsidiary.
- Creating Custom Entry and Transaction Forms
- Custom Entry Form Properties
- Custom Transaction Forms Properties
- Storing Custom Forms with Transactions
- Configuring Subtabs for Custom Entry and Transaction Forms
- Moving Fields and Lists Between Subtabs
- Configuring Field Groups
- Configuring Fields or Screens
- Configuring Buttons and Actions
- Configuring Printing Fields
- Configuring Sublists
- Configuring Sublist Fields
- Configuring QuickViews
- Associating Custom Code (Client SuiteScript) Files With Custom Forms
- Defining Preferred Forms
- Adding Disclaimers to Transaction Form Footers
- Customizing Multiple Page Transaction Forms
- Linking Transaction Forms