On the Actions subtab of custom forms, you can configure standard NetSuite buttons and custom buttons. You can use the Standard Actions subtab to customize built-in, standard NetSuite buttons. For more information, see Working with Standard Buttons. Use the Custom Actions subtab to create or modify custom buttons you have associated with client SuiteScripts. For more information, see Working with Custom Buttons.
Also note that you can use point-and-click customization to translate the button labels for both standard and custom buttons.
You can also use SuiteScript to hide and rename buttons. For a list of standard buttons that are supported in SuiteScript, see Button IDs. Additionally, you can use the Remove Button Action action in SuiteFlow to conditionally hide buttons from specific users or when a record is in a certain state.
SuiteScript and point-and-click customization do not support customizing the Save, Edit, Cancel, Back, and Reset buttons.
After you have configured your buttons, you should configure the printing fields. For more information, see Configuring Printing Fields.
See the following topics:
- Creating Custom Entry and Transaction Forms
- Custom Entry Form Properties
- Custom Transaction Forms Properties
- Storing Custom Forms with Transactions
- Configuring Subtabs for Custom Entry and Transaction Forms
- Moving Fields and Lists Between Subtabs
- Configuring Field Groups
- Configuring Fields or Screens
- Configuring Printing Fields
- Configuring Sublists
- Configuring Sublist Fields
- Configuring QuickViews
- Associating Custom Code (Client SuiteScript) Files With Custom Forms
- Defining Preferred Forms
- Adding Disclaimers to Transaction Form Footers
- Specifying Check Layout by Subsidiary
- Customizing Multiple Page Transaction Forms
- Linking Transaction Forms