Sublist configuration applies to entry forms only. On the Sublists subtab, you can customize which sublists are available on each subtab of the form.
To configure sublists for each available tab:
In the Show column, check the boxes for the sublists you want to display on the form.
In the Never Empty column, to specify that a sublist entry is required, check the box. If this box is checked, at least one row must be entered for the sublist.
The Never Empty box is supported only for sublists that are listed in the SuiteScript Records Browser. The following sublists do not appear on the Sublists subtab because they require at least one row by default.
In the Label column, enter headings as needed.
Rearrange the sublists as needed.
Click Move Elements Between Subtabs. On the Lists subtab, move each sublist to the preferred subtab. For more information, see Moving Fields and Lists Between Subtabs.
To rearrange the sublists on the Sublists subtab, select and drag each line item to the preferred position. Or click Move to Top or Move to Bottom.
After you have configured the sublists, you should configure sublist fields. For more information, see Configuring Sublist Fields.
- Creating Custom Entry and Transaction Forms
- Custom Entry Form Properties
- Custom Transaction Forms Properties
- Storing Custom Forms with Transactions
- Configuring Subtabs for Custom Entry and Transaction Forms
- Moving Fields and Lists Between Subtabs
- Configuring Field Groups
- Configuring Fields or Screens
- Configuring Buttons and Actions
- Configuring Printing Fields
- Configuring Sublist Fields
- Configuring QuickViews
- Associating Custom Code (Client SuiteScript) Files With Custom Forms
- Defining Preferred Forms
- Adding Disclaimers to Transaction Form Footers
- Specifying Check Layout by Subsidiary
- Customizing Multiple Page Transaction Forms
- Linking Transaction Forms