You cannot delete a standard report in NetSuite. However, you can delete a custom report if Report Customization is enabled and you have permission to view the report.
To delete a custom report:
Go to Reports > Saved Reports > All Saved Reports and find the custom report you want to delete.
Click the Delete icon in the Delete column for the report.
Deleted custom reports cannot be recovered.
- Report Customization
- Report Builder Interface
- Report Customization Permission
- Adding, Removing, or Reordering Report Columns
- Formatting Numbers on Reports
- Filtering Data on Reports
- Sorting Data on Reports
- Setting Additional Options for Custom Reports
- Arranging Data on Summary Reports
- Setting Up Cash Basis Reporting
- Sharing Custom Reports with Other Users
- Exporting a Saved Report as an Excel Web Query
- Example Report Format Changes
- Saving a Custom Report