Example Report Format Changes
The format of a report is determined by a combination of the reporting-related preferences set in your NetSuite account, your choices from the report's footer options, and any customizations you make in the Report Builder (or Financial Report Builder).
The following sections provide instructions and screenshots that illustrate how you can use footer options, preferences, and the Report Builder (or Financial Report Builder) to change the look and feel of a report. All examples are based on the standard Sales by Customer Summary report.
The following report includes a title. Whether the title is displayed depends upon Reporting Preferences on the Set Preferences Page and on settings on the report footer Options menu.
Possible report format changes include:
- Report Customization
- Report Builder Interface
- Report Customization Permission
- Adding, Removing, or Reordering Report Columns
- Formatting Numbers on Reports
- Filtering Data on Reports
- Sorting Data on Reports
- Setting Additional Options for Custom Reports
- Arranging Data on Summary Reports
- Setting Up Cash Basis Reporting
- Sharing Custom Reports with Other Users
- Exporting a Saved Report as an Excel Web Query
- Saving a Custom Report
- Deleting a Custom Report