Saving a Custom Report
After you have finished customizing the report in the Report Builder, you can save it as a custom report.
To save the report as a custom report:
On the Edit Columns tab of the Report Builder, use the Name field to specify a descriptive name for your custom report.
When ready, click Save in the lower right corner of the Report Builder.
If you want to make additional changes to the report after saving it, you can find the report among your saved custom reports at Reports > Saved Reports > All Saved Reports. To customize the report further, click Edit next to its name. For more information, see Viewing or Editing a Saved Custom Report.
- Report Customization
- Report Builder Interface
- Report Customization Permission
- Adding, Removing, or Reordering Report Columns
- Formatting Numbers on Reports
- Filtering Data on Reports
- Sorting Data on Reports
- Setting Additional Options for Custom Reports
- Arranging Data on Summary Reports
- Setting Up Cash Basis Reporting
- Sharing Custom Reports with Other Users
- Exporting a Saved Report as an Excel Web Query
- Example Report Format Changes
- Deleting a Custom Report