Install the Air Baffle
Caution - When the server is in operation, ensure that the air baffle is correctly
installed to prevent the system from overheating.
- Remove the replacement air baffle from its packaging.
- Install the air baffle by placing it into the server and lowering it
to its down position.
Figure 67 Installing the Air Baffle
- Consider your next step:
If you installed the air baffle as part of another procedure, return to that procedure.
Otherwise, continue with this procedure.
- Return the server to operation.
- Install the top cover.
See Install the Top Cover.
- Return the server to the normal rack position.
See Reinstall the Server Chassis in the Rack.
- Reconnect the power cords to the server power supplies, and power on the
See Reconnect Power and Data Cables and Power On the Server. Verify that the AC OK LED is lit.