Install the DVD Drive
- Gently push the replacement DVD drive into the chassis .
- Continue to push the DVD drive into the chassis until the release tab
on the rear of the drive engages the chassis with an audible click.
Figure 69 Installing a DVD Drive
- Reach into the server directly behind the DVD drive, and reconnect the power
and communication connector to the rear of the DVD drive .
- Reinstall fan modules 2 and 3 in the chassis, and close the fan
See Install a Fan Module.
- Return the server to operation.
- Return the server to the normal rack position.
See Reinstall the Server Chassis in the Rack.
- Reconnect the power cords to the server power supplies, and power on the
See Reconnect Power and Data Cables and Power On the Server. Verify that the AC OK LED is lit.