Secure Cables Routed Up
Route the data cables up and out the top of the server.
- Confirm that you completed the following:
- Route the data cables up the server to the cable hooks located above
- Lead the data cables to the left cable bracket and then up and
out the top of the server.
- Using tie-wraps, secure the data cables to the cable partitions, cable hooks, and
and the left cable bracket.
- Secure the data cables to a cable tray or device installed above the
Refer to the cable tray documentation for instructions.