When a dashboard tile is created, you assigned roles that can view the tile. After tile creation, you can still add roles that can view the dashboard tile. The original role associated with the dashboard tile creation is called the source role. New roles for which you want to grant additional access are called target roles. When you specify a target role, the tiles that the source role can view also become available for viewing to the target roles.
To add roles that can view dashboard tiles:
Go to Setup > Dashboard Tiles > Roles Update.
On the Dashboard Tiles Roles Update page, specify values for the following fields:
Target Role – Select a target role. To select multiple roles, press and hold down the Ctrl key.
Source Role – Select a source role.
Click Run Update.
On the Schedule Script Status page, click Refresh to check the status of the update.
The Status column displays Complete after the update.
The tiles that the source role can view also become available for viewing to the target roles after the update is complete.
- Dashboard Tiles
- Installing the Dashboard Tiles SuiteApp
- Granting Permissions to Use Dashboard Tiles
- Types of Dashboard Tiles
- Creating a Static Tile
- Creating a Reminder Tile
- Creating a Scorecard Tile
- Entering Dashboard Tile Translations
- Modifying the Appearance of a Dashboard Tile
- Applying Conditional Alerts to a Dashboard Tile
- Modifying the Title and Font Sizes of the Dashboard Tiles Portlet