The Closed Case Analysis Summary report is an overview of the cases that have been closed by each support rep. It also includes the average amount of time each support rep takes to close a case.
This report is organized by support reps and their respective managers. It is useful for getting an overview of how long it takes each support rep to close a case.
To track the time spent on a case more accurately, you might want to take advantage of On Hold case statuses. The On Hold case status temporarily pauses the time tracking for support reps answering and resolving cases until the status is changed. For more information, see Creating Case Statuses.
To see the Closed Case Analysis Summary report:
Go to Reports > Customer Service > Closed Case Analysis.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Detail Report
- Open Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Summary Report
- Closed Case Escalation Detail Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Detail Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Detail Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Closed Issues Detail Report
- Support Reports