The Closed Case Escalation Detail report shows you the details from each closed case that was escalated in the specified date range.
This report includes the case number, the person it was escalated to, and the date the case was created. It includes when it was escalated, and the amount of time between the time it was escalated and the time it was closed. Click the case number or dates to view the case record.
The Last Modified column shows the date each escalated case was closed.
To see the Closed Case Escalation Detail report:
Go to Reports > Customer Service > Closed Case Escalation > Detail.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Summary Report
- Closed Case Analysis Detail Report
- Open Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Detail Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Detail Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Closed Issues Detail Report
- Support Reports