The Closed Case Escalation Summary report shows you the number of closed cases that were escalated during the specified date range. You can click the number of cases in a section to view a list of cases for that date range.
To see the Closed Case Escalation Summary report:
Go to Reports > Customer Service > Closed Case Escalation.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Summary Report
- Closed Case Analysis Detail Report
- Open Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Detail Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Detail Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Detail Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Closed Issues Detail Report
- Support Reports