The Open Case Analysis Summary report lists the total number of open support cases. It also provides the average time spent on a case by each support rep.
This report a glance at how efficiently your support team is handling cases, and how large your current case load is.
To track the time spent on a case more accurately, you might want to take advantage of On Hold case statuses. The On Hold case status temporarily pauses the time tracking for support reps answering and resolving cases until the status is changed. For more information, see Creating Case Statuses.
To see the Open Case Analysis Summary report:
Go to Reports > Customer Service > Open Case Analysis.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Summary Report
- Closed Case Analysis Detail Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Summary Report
- Closed Case Escalation Detail Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Detail Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Detail Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Closed Issues Detail Report
- Support Reports