The Case Activity by Support Rep Detail report provides the following details for each case with activity in the time period you set. It is sorted by the assigned support reps:
Date Created – the date the case was originally submitted
Last Modified – the most recent date the case was updated
Status – the most recent status
Company – the company reporting the case
Time To Assign – the time between case creation and assignment to a support rep
Time to Close –the time between case create and a status of Closed
Interactions –the number of messages, calls or events associated with the case
Initial Response Time – the time between case assignment and the first message, call or event
Resolved on First Contact – displays Yes for cases closed with the first message, event or call
To track the time spent on a case more accurately, you might want to take advantage of On Hold case statuses. The On Hold case status temporarily pauses the time tracking for support reps answering and resolving cases until the status is changed. For more information, see Creating Case Statuses.
To see the Case Activity by Support Rep Detail report:
Go to Reports > Customer Service > Case Activity by Support Rep > Detail.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Summary Report
- Closed Case Analysis Detail Report
- Open Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Summary Report
- Closed Case Escalation Detail Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Detail Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Closed Issues Detail Report
- Support Reports