The Open Case Escalation Detail report provides details from each escalated case. It provides the case number, who it was escalated to, the date the case was created, and the date and time it was escalated. Click the case number or the dates from the report to see further details on the case.
To see the Open Case Escalation Detail report
Go to Reports > Customer Service > Open Case Escalation > Detail.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Summary Report
- Closed Case Analysis Detail Report
- Open Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Summary Report
- Closed Case Escalation Detail Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Detail Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Closed Issues Detail Report
- Support Reports