The Closed Case Analysis Detail report displays a list of cases that have been closed, organized by the sales reps they were assigned to. This report includes each case number, the date started, date closed, number of solutions, origin, and time it took to close the case.
This report is organized by support reps. It provides information on how many cases each support rep closes in a set amount of time and the details of each case.
To track the time spent on a case more accurately, you might want to take advantage of On Hold case statuses. The On Hold case status temporarily pauses the time tracking for support reps answering and resolving cases until the status is changed. For more information, see Creating Case Statuses.
To see the Open Case Analysis Detail report:
Go to Reports > Customer Service > Closed Case Analysis > Detail.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Summary Report
- Closed Case Escalation Detail Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Detail Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Detail Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Closed Issues Detail Report
- Support Reports