The Closed Issues Detail report shows you all issues with a base status of Closed for the time period you set. Issues are listed by the number and grouped by the employee they were last assigned to.
This report provides details for each closed issue, including the product team, status, severity, priority, broken in version and target version. Click the issue number to view the issue record.
To see the Closed Issues Detail report:
Go to Reports > Issue Management > Closed Issues > Detail.
A message appears indicating that your report is loading. The status bar in the footer of the report indicates the progress as your report loads. You can click Cancel Report next to the status bar to stop the report from loading.
This report does not support reporting by period even when the Report by Period preference is set to All Reports. The Report by Period preference can be configured at Home > Set Preferences, the Analytics subtab.
For information about working with reports, see the following topics:
- Closed Case Analysis Summary Report
- Closed Case Analysis Detail Report
- Open Case Analysis Summary Report
- Open Case Analysis Detail Report
- Closed Case Escalation Summary Report
- Closed Case Escalation Detail Report
- Open Case Escalation Summary Report
- Open Case Escalation Detail Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Summary Report
- Case Activity by Support Rep Detail Report
- Open Issues Summary Report
- Open Issues Detail Report
- Closed Issues Summary Report
- Support Reports