Verifying Operation of ZS5-2 Slide-Rails and CMA
Use the following procedure to verify the operation of the CMA and slide rails for a ZS5-2
Before You Begin
Ensure all rack anti-tilt devices are extended to prevent the rack from tipping forward when the storage controller is extended from the rack.
- Slowly pull the storage controller out of the rack until the slide-rails reach their stops.
- Inspect the attached cables for any binding or kinks.
- Verify that the CMA extends fully with the slide-rails.
- Push the storage controller back into the rack and verify that the CMA retracts without binding.
- Adjust the cable straps and the CMA, as required.