The CrowdTwist Control Center refers to the client-facing self-service program and member management tool.
The Control Center includes the following components:
- Standard - Displays all standard activities that have been set up for the program. Example: Add your birthday, invite friends to join, connect Instagram
- Surveys – A self-service tool clients use to create surveys, allowing you to collect additional information and award points to members.
- Polls - A self-service tool clients use to create polls, allowing you to ask members a questions, award points, and display real-time poll results.
- Quizzes - A self-service tool clients use to create quizzes, allowing you to ask members questions and award points for either completing the quiz or answering all questions correctly.
- Code Redemption – A self-service tool clients use to create code redemption activities where members can redeem codes to earn points.
- Custom – Allows you to setup custom activities. Example: Point-on-click activities
- Bonus Points – Allows you to setup campaigns to award bonus points for meeting various criteria.
- Activity Tags
- Rewards – Rewards wizard that enables clients to set up rewards for your program
- Featured Rewards – Allows you to highlight specific rewards by marking them as featured.
- Categories – A tool that enables clients to set up categories that they can use to group rewards
- Redemption Log – A tool that displays all the rewards that have been redeemed.
- Automatic Rewards – A tool that enables clients to set up Automatic Rewards to send unexpected awards to customers