Configure Network Adapter Settings
Note - This task is necessary only if you are using static IP addressing. If
you are using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), this task is not necessary.
The following procedure describes how to configure the VMware ESXi settings for the
network adapter(s) installed on your server. These instructions also include steps for discovering the
physical port location of each network adapter installed on your server.
- After completing the VMware ESXi software installation and rebooting the server, the following screen
- To select Customize System/View Logs, press F2.
- Log in to the VMware ESXi Server.
- Access the System Customization dialog and select Configure Management Network.
- To complete this task, refer to the VMware documentation at: http://www.vmware.com/support/pubs/vsphere-esxi-vcenter-server-pubs.html.