How to Add Site-Specific Authorizations to
a Device in Trusted Extensions
Before You Begin
You must be in the Security Administrator
role, or in a role that includes the Configure Device Attributes authorization. You must have
already created site-specific authorizations, as described in How to Create New Device Authorizations.
- Follow the How to Configure a Device by Using the Device Manager in Trusted Extensions procedure.
- Select a device that needs to be protected with your new authorizations.
- Click the Administration button.
- Click the Authorizations button.
The new authorizations
are displayed in the Not Required list.
- Add the new authorizations to the Required list of authorizations.
- To save your changes, click OK.