Launching an Email campaign with the Campaign Designer
Important: Campaign Designer is now generally available. It replaces the Campaign Workbook for all channels except MMS. This change does not affect Classic Campaigns.
To see how the Email Campaign Designer differs from the old email campaign workbook, see Email Campaign Designer changes. For a breakdown of the new Campaign Designer's visuals, see Email Campaign Designer visuals overview.
Learn more by watching the video!
Campaign Designer has a simplified workflow and easy to follow interface. Use the Campaign Designers as part of your customer engagement strategy by reaching customers through personalized communication.
With the Campaign Designer, create and launch a campaign in four steps:
- Create your campaign and define its targeting
- Create personalized messaging
- Test your campaign
- Launch your campaign
To navigate to the Campaign Designer :
- On the side navigation bar, click Campaigns and select Manage Campaigns.
The Manage campaigns page opens.
- Click Create Campaign, or open an existing campaign.
Step 1: Create a targeted campaign
- Create your email campaign
- Configure the About your campaign panel
- Configure the Targeting panel to ensure your campaign is targeted
- Configure the Additional settings panel
Step 2: Create personalized messaging
- Draft your message
- Set up your link table
- Create personalized and dynamic messaging with dynamic content and widgets