Install the Top Cover
Before You Begin
Perform this task when you have previously removed the top cover.
- Fit the top cover over the chassis and slide the cover into place.
- Secure the top cover with the two captive screws.
- Release the slide rail latches and guide the server back into the rack
until the rails click into position.
- Reconnect all cables to the rear of the server.
- Connect the power cords to the server.
See Connect Power Cords to the Server.
- Power on the server.
See Power On the Server (Oracle ILOM) or Power On the Server (Power Button).