Remove the LED Board
Removing the LED board is a cold-service operation. You must power off the
server before you remove the LED board.
- Consider your first step:
If you have not prepared for service, do so now. See Preparing for Service.
If you are removing the LED board as part of another component's removal or installation procedure, go to Step 2.
- Remove the DVD tray.
See Remove the DVD Tray.
- Remove the fan board.
See Remove the Fan Board.
- Remove the six screws that secure the LED board to the DVD tray
- Gently lift the board from the bracket (pane 2).
- Lift the LED board away from the DVD tray and set the LED
- Consider your next steps:
If you removed the LED board as part of a replacement operation, install a new LED board. See Install the LED Board.
If you removed the LED board as part of another component's removal or installation procedure, return to that procedure. See Component FRU Names and Service Links for assistance.