Connect the DC Input Power Cords to the Server
- Ensure that the circuit breaker to your power source is turned off.
Caution - Before proceeding with these instructions, turn off the power from the DC power
source through the circuit breakers.
- Route the power cables in the rack and secure the cables with nylon
- Connect the chassis ground wire to the facility ground and ensure that this
connection has proper bonding.
- Connect the -48V or -60V Return to the -48V or -60V wires to
the circuit breaker.
- Connect the power wiring to the server by plugging each power cable into
the server power supply units.
- When you are ready to power up the server, close the circuit breaker
and follow the booting procedure.
See Powering On the Server for the First Time.