Install the LED Board
Installing the LED board is a cold-service operation. You must power off the
server before installing the LED board.
- Consider your first steps:
If you are replacing a LED board, remove the faulty or obsolete LED board first, then return to this procedure, Step 2. See Remove the LED Board.
If you are installing the LED board as part of another component's removal or installation procedure, go to Step 2.
- Align the LED board to the location where it installs onto the DVD
tray (pane 1).
The LEDs are the front of the bracket.
- Secure the LED board to the DVD tray with the six screws (pane
- Consider your next steps:
If you installed the LED board as part of a replacement operation, go to Step 5.
If you installed the LED board as part of another component's removal or installation procedure, return to that procedure. See Component FRU Names and Service Links for assistance.
- Install the fan board.
See Install the Fan Board.
- Install the DVD tray.
See Install the DVD Tray.
- Finish the installation procedure.