Install an Internal USB Flash Drive
Before You Begin
Caution - Ensure that all power is removed from the server before removing or installing the
USB flash drives. You must disconnect the power cables from the system before
performing this procedure.
- Unpack the replacement USB flash drive.
- Insert the flash drive into the USB slot.
- Return the server to operation.
- Install the top cover.
See Install the Top Cover.
- Return the server to the normal rack position.
See Reinstall the Server Chassis in the Rack.
- Reconnect the power cords to the server power supplies and power on the
See Reconnect Power and Data Cables and Power On the Server. Verify that the AC OK LED is lit.
- If you have replaced the Oracle System Assistant USB flash drive, you can
restore the Oracle System Assistant image onto the new USB device. For instructions
refer to the Administration, Restore Oracle System Assistant.