Install an AC Input Filter
Caution - Do not remove any power supplies while servicing an AC input filter when
the server is running. The fans in the affected power supplies continue to
run because the current for fans is shared among the remaining power supplies.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Install the replacement AC input filter:
- Push the AC input filter fully into the slot (panel 1).
- Use a T30 Torx screwdriver to tighten the two captive screws (panel 2).
Tighten the screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Install the AC power cord:
Follow the procedure at Install an AC Power Cord.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.