Install an SPP
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Use a T25 Torx screwdriver to loosen the captive screws on the extraction
- Swing the extraction levers out 90 degrees.
- Insert the SPP in the slot and push it until the extraction levers
touch the edge of the slot and start to swing closed.
- Push the SPP and close the extraction levers to seat the module.
- Fasten the locking screws.
Tighten the screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Start the SPP:
-> start /SYS/SPPx
- Restart the PDomain.
See Restart a PDomain.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Reconnect AC Power to the Server.