Install a Power Supply
Note - The server will not boot unless all 12 power supplies are present.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- If you have not already done so, inspect and prepare the replacement power
- Remove any protective caps from the connectors on the power supply.
- Inspect the connectors for damage.
- Inspect the connectors at the rear of the empty slot.
- Insert the power supply:
- Pull the power supply handle into the horizontal position.
- Push the power supply into the slot until the rear of the handle
touches the cabinet and starts to close.
- Raise the handle into the locked position until the green release button clicks
The power supply should restart automatically.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.