Remove the Front Filler Panel
- Halt the server and turn off all AC power.
See Prepare to Power Off the Server.
Caution - Danger of electrocution: AC circuits in the server share current. Remove all sources of AC
current from the server.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Use a T20 Torx screwdriver to remove four mounting screws from the front
Save the screws to reinstall the front filler panel.
- Pull the front filler panel out of the slot.
- Install a front filler panel.
See Install the Front Filler Panel.