Install the Front LED Panel
Caution - This component can be damaged if it is replaced while the server is
powered on. Verify that there is no AC power in the system before
you begin the installation.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Connect the control cable to the front control panel.
- Push the excess length of control cable through the opening at the rear
of the slot while you put the front control panel in the slot.
- Use a T10 Torx screwdriver and two screws to attach the front LED
panel to the server.
Tighten the screws to 7 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Reconnect AC power to the server.
Reconnect AC Power to the Server
The fans in the server restart.
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.