Install the Power System Cage
Caution - The empty power system cage weighs 207 lbs (94 kg). At least two
people and a mechanical lifting device are required for this procedure.
Note - A lifting device is included with the replacement power system cage.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Use a lifting device to raise the power system cage.
- Carefully push the power system cage into the server.
Shoulder areas on the sides of the power system cage fit into openings
at the sides of the cabinet. See detail 1 in the illustration below.
- Tighten the T20 Torx screws at the front of the power system cage.
Tighten all eight screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Install the power supplies in the power system cage.
See Install a Power Supply.
- Install the PSDBs in the power system cage.
See Install a PSDB.
- At the rear of the server, reconnect all six AC line filters.
See Install an AC Input Filter.
- Install the front filler panel.
See Install the Front Filler Panel.
- Install the standoffs and trim panels.
See Install Trim Panels .
- Connect AC power to the server.
See Reconnect AC Power to the Server.
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.
Include the mechanical lifting device with the replaced component.