Install the Rear LED Panel Cable
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Connect lower end of the rear LED panel cable to the socket bracket.
- Route the new cable through the opening for the rear LED panel:
- Either follow the path of the old cable, or
- Cable-tie the end of the new cable to the rear of the old
cable, then pull the old cable out of the opening for the rear
- At the rear of the server, install the rear LED panel.
See Install the Rear LED Panel.
- If you are installing any other cables in the cable bundle, do so
- Install three cable brackets to hold the cables to the side of the
See the following illustration.
Tighten the screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
The figure below shows cable brackets on the right side of the cabinet.
The cable brackets on the left side of the cabinet are installed in
the same way.
- Reinstall the lower fan cage assembly.
See Install the Lower Fan Cage.
- Reinstall the upper fan cage assembly.
See Install the Upper Fan Cage.
- Reinstall the front filler panel.
See Install the Front Filler Panel.
- Install the standoffs and trim panels.
See Install Trim Panels .
- Install the front door.
See Install the Door .
- Connect AC power to the server.
Reconnect AC Power to the Server
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.