Reconnect AC Input Filters
Note - Use this procedure when you have finished replacing the power system cage.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Install AC input filters:
- Seat the AC input filter in the slot (panel 1).
- Use a T30 Torx screwdriver to tighten two captive screws on the AC
input filter (panel 2).
- Repeat these steps until all six AC input filters are installed.
- Connect AC power cords:
- Seat the AC power cord in the AC input filter (panel 1).
- Push up the locking lever to lock the AC power cord (panel 2).
- Repeat these steps until all six AC power cords are connected.