Install the Door
You can follow these same steps to install either door.
- Confirm that the upper hinge bracket is loosely attached to the server.
This bracket should have been loosened when you removed the door. If the
hinge bracket is secured tightly to the server, use a T20 screwdriver to
loosen the two M4 screws.
Upper hinge pin
M4 screws securing the upper hinge
- Place the door on the lower hinge pin.
- Lift the upper hinge bracket, and then lower the upper hinge pin into
the hole in the top of the door.
- Use a T20 screwdriver to tighten the two M4 screws securing the upper
hinge bracket to the server.
After securing the two screws, verify that the door can swing freely.
- Use a T20 Torx screwdriver to secure the ground cable to the server
frame using an M4 screw.
- Close the door.