Install Side Panels
- Hook the top edges of the side panels over the side of the
Caution - A rear side panel weighs 47 lbs (21 kg). Two people are required
to move it. A front side panel weighs 27 lbs (12 kg).
- Tighten the captive T20 Torx screws to secure the side panels.
Tighten the screws to 15 in-lb.
- If you moved the server to access the side panels:
- Move the server back to its original location.
- Lower the leveling feet or install the mounting brackets.
Refer to the Installation Guide.
- Connect any grounding cables and I/O cables.
- Connect AC power to the server.
See Reconnect AC Power to the Server.
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.